Become our CTO!
Want to be part of the Tjommi team?
We are on a mission to give consumers the best value for their money. By offering the world’s first warranty management system integrated as a white label solution in any incumbent bank, we are empowering the end consumer with services that give them full control over promises made by retailers.
We’re starting with automated collection of price warranties, which helps users get money back from products they’ve purchased if the price drops, but will continue to add products until we have a complete system that makes it easy to manage every important right you have as a consumer. Simply put, we want to empower the end-user by making sure they get the best value for their money, all funded by a SaaS business model aimed at the banks.
Tjommi has entered a long term partnership with Copenhagen FinTech Lab, one of Europe's leading FinTech Hubs, and we have secured venture backing from both Innovation Norway and Strawberry Capital. We are aiming for a new funding round in November of 2020. See more at www.tjommi.app
We are looking for a highly skilled IT professional with solid experience within IT development and leadership to fill the role of Chief Technology Officer at Tjommi. The CTO will report directly to the CEO and perform as a technological and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
We want you if:
- You like the idea and vision of Tjommi Technologies.
- You are familiar with the world of fintech
- You are highly proficient in english and have experience with delegating tasks in a tech-team
- You have experience with most of the following:
- A MUST: PHP Laravel Framework, Laravel Vapor & AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, Lambda)
- Microservices, Dart, Web Scraping
- Kubernetes & Docker
- Flutter, RabbitMQ
- You are a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and a skilled team leader.
- You are a bright mind who sees opportunities, loves tech, is creative, brave, and open-minded.
- You are self-motivated and adaptable, and can organize your workload to meet your goals as part of a team in Copenhagen.
Special pluses if:
- You have experience with the emerging niche of “banktech” and open banking
- You have sales experience, are confident negotiating with big accounts, and know how to create and perform a compelling pitch.
You will be a part of a growing team, work towards hitting common strategic objectives of the Company, whilst focusing on designing and achieving your department’s goals.
- Position: Chief Technology Officer, Full-Time
- Compensation: Salary, bonuses and stock options are included.
Location & start time
- Copenhagen FinTech Lab (map)
- As soon as possible
If this sounds like you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter attached as .pdf files.
Please use the header “Application: I’m Your New CTO” in your email.